Just before we get started we do have some info and rules we’d like you to read…
HOW PROMTATHON 2015 WORKS
Step One: leave prompts
Prompts can be anything – simple or elaborate, words or pictures, songs or poems, lyrics or phrases, anything that inspires a fanwork. Use your imagination. Go wild! All we ask is that you place anything NSFW behind a cut or link, use warnings where appropriate, and spoiler-cut anything spoiler-ish. If you’re posting large images please be mindful of members with slow internet connections and use cuts or links.
The focus of prompts must be on Natasha and/or Clint, individually or paired together as friends, partners, lovers, spouses, and everything under the sun. That means we do welcome other characters and pairings: see here for more info, and always feel free to ask a mod if you have any questions – there’s even a handy questions thread at the top of the promptathon below.
Leave as many prompts as you want. We’re serious. Keep coming back. We want as many prompts as we can possibly get. Just make sure each prompt is in a separate comment.
Step two: squee
Been wanting to jump into the fandom but not sure where to start? Now’s the time. Newbie or a lurker? Here’s the perfect opportunity to say hello! Promptathon is a fun, no-pressure environment. If all you want to do is post prompts and share in the squee, you’re more than welcome! And by squee we mean chatting in the chat thread, replying to prompts to chat about prompts, and just lots of excitement all over the place.
Step three: submit fanworks like there’s no tomorrow
The usual Community Rules apply. There’s no length requirement on fanworks submitted. You can write drabbles or epics, vids, art, fanmixes, anything at all; it’s just all about getting creative! You can fill as many prompts as you want, and prompts can be filled multiple times by whoever wants to fill them.
HOW TO POST
1. Respond in a comment to the prompt you are filling. Try and post the entire work in the comment (if it's short enough), or if not, post a link. Do not post works to the comm. We’re all about one-stop shopping, so try and post in the main promptathon post if the length allows. If it is too long to post in the promptathon post, consider posting the first section as a teaser and then a link (because that's always fun too.)
2. Label your submission in the subject line with FILL, the type of fanwork, your title, and any warnings. Example: FILL fic: 5 Times Clint and Natasha Were Awesome (PG) When filling in the subject line, you may need to view the comm in it's original style (if you don't already). Just make sure you can see a subject line when responding with your submission.
3. Be sure to leave ratings and warnings (if any) in the subject line. (See example above.) Help us out and make sure folks know what they're clicking on. Thoughtfulness = LOVE. If the ratings or the warnings won't fit in the subject line, just leave them at the top of your post. If you don't want to include warnings, please put 'I choose not to warn' in the subject line, or at the top of the post if it doesn't fit.
4. Please put anything NSFW under a cut or link. Put any spoilers under a cut or link with an appropriate warning.
7. Leave a comment in the Masterlist Post with: the prompt you filled (copy and paste, or link) and a link to YOUR FILL/FILL THREAD IN THE PROMPTATHON. We get a lot of prompts ad this helps us to keep the Masterlist up to date so you don’t miss out on the brilliant fanworks! Your mods will thank you ;)
If you miss the submission cut-off date you can always post directly to the comm, but let's wait a couple of days first. We don't want to get flooded with new posts right out of the gate. For now, let's try and keep all of the action at the actual promptathon post.
And, as always, the usual Community Rules apply.
(of which there will be reminders)
SPREADSHEET OF PROMPTS HERE
MASTERLIST POST - LINK TO YOUR FILLS HERE
If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask! We have a questions thread in the post below and you can always comment to or PM a mod.
PROMPTATHON 2015 IS NOW FINISHED.
Thanks to everyone who prompted, created, and commented!
Please make sure you link to your fills on the Masterlist Post - everythings should be unspammed - and then look out for a shiny masterlist coming soon.
You can still create things for prompts, but they won't count as part of promptathon. You can post them to the comm as per usual, but please give it a couple of days first to give us chance to recover from promptathon and so the comm doesn't get flooded with fiC.
TAKE A BOW, BEST BAR, FOR A FANTASTIC PROMPTATHON :D